This agreement ("Agreement") is between Aegisys Cloud Solutions ("Aegisys") at Suite 7 - 598 Falconbridge Road, Sudbury, ON, Canada and the Customer ("Customer"). The agreement is made effective as of the date of the Agreement.
By using services ("Services") provided by Aegisys, Customers agree to comply with the Acceptable Use Policies outlined in this agreement (AUP) and also to indemnify Aegisys against any claims arising from any violation of this Policy as per sections 9 of the Aegisys Service Agreement.
Aegisys reserves the right to make changes to this Acceptable Use Policy at any time without notice, and those changes will be effective immediately upon posting to Aegisys's web site at: http://www.aegisys.com.
Aegisys Customers agree to and are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy. Continued use of Aegisys services following any changes shall constitute acceptance of those changes by Customer.
This policy recognizes the fundamental fact that no one owns or controls the Internet. Aegisys cannot monitor or control all activities of our Customers and their clients. We do not intend to actively screen, review, censor, edit or take responsibility for the activities or content of our Customers. Customers, not Aegisys, assume all responsibility relating to their Internet activities including, but not limited to:
- Aspects of the Customer's business
- Content and data provided by or through a Customer
- Customer's computer and communications systems needed to access the Services
- Results obtained from using Aegisys Services
- Compliance with all applicable laws and governmental regulations regarding Customer's business or use of the Services
- Use of the Aegisys services by Customer's end users
- Compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy by the Customer and Customer's end users
- Activities conducted on the Internet are subject to many of the same laws and regulations applicable to the offline environment. Customers must exercise a high degree of judgment and responsibility with respect to their use of the Services, including the responsibility to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Customers will violate this Policy when they or their affiliates engage in any of the following activities: