The Fully Managed Server & Workstation Solution is designed to proactively maintain workstations and servers by delivering regular maintenance, monitoring, management, unlimited remediation, Helpdesk and emergency support. All fully managed services are delivered by our 24/7 Network Operations Center, and are designed to reduce the likelihood and impact of an unwanted technology failure, while resolving any identified issues, for a fixed monthly price.
Managed Workstation services is an excellent option for anyone who would like the management and user benefits of being in a well-managed environment without the technical burdens.
Service levels and rates allow flexibility in managing and reducing your information technology (IT) costs.
What’s included in Managed Server and Workstation
- Operating System Support and management
- Windows, Linux and Mac Updates
- Scheduled Pre-Defined Patch maintenance windows
- Anti-virus software installation and maintenance
- Proactive security mitigations for high risk vulnerabilities
- 24/7 Cloud Monitoring
- Asset Discovery for Hardware & Software
- Hacker Checks
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Executive Reporting
- Day to day support of your workstation including software installation
- Full Alerting including SMS to your Mobile devices
- ONLINE Dashboard for centralized administration
- Multiple Site Support – Set views and alerts of Workstations and Server by site
- Aegisys Helpdesk Expert Remote Support
- Mobile Apps – View your PC status with Aegisys Mobile apps from anywhere
Included with Managed IT
Regular preventative maintenance required to maintain the basic operation of Windows workstations, including:
Windows, Mac & Linux Patch Management
3rd Party Patch Management
Delete Temp files
Device Health & Remediation
Local Admin Password
Clean Windows Update
Not included with Managed Workstation and Server
The following services are not included unless otherwise specified in the Fully Managed Workstation Solution:
All hardware or replacement components
Hardware or software upgrades
Network Cabling & Components
Any unexpected item not explicitly included in the scope of services
** Out of Scope activities will be quoted, approved and billed at our hourly rate. No surprise billings ever.
How it works
Aegisys will remediate issue related to the covered devices, identified either via monitoring & notification, or those initiated through contacting the Service Desk. In both cases, a service ticket will be created and prioritized based on severity. The service desk will attempt to resolve the issue remotely, escalating to level 2, then level 3 engineers as required. If the issue cannot be resolved remotely, a field technician will be dispatched where applicable.
Located in Sudbury, Canada, Aegisys has been delivering innovative Managed IT support from our inception in 1999. We are a leader in IT Managed Services. To learn more about how we may help your business, it’s easy! Simply click the button below to schedule a call OR fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with your soon.