Choosing the wrong web hosting can slow down your website, cause security issues, and even crash your whole site! Plus, switching web hosts can be a hassle. That’s why it’s so important to make the right choice to begin with when you’re hosting your website.
Ask yourself how much time could your business save with managed web hosting? With a wide range of challenges, today’s businesses not only need to support all aspects of their core operation but somehow need to manage hosting, advertising, content development, and all other ongoing tasks associated with digital marketing.
Partnering with a managed WordPress hosting provider is a time-saving alternative that can free up a business’s technical and marketing staff to focus on other projects while ensuring world-class marketing service.
With a managed provider, you don’t have to stumble around knee-deep in configurations and can, instead, focus on your business. Your managed host takes care of servers, technical optimization, and more.
Before deciding on a hosting method, take time to look at the benefits of a managed WordPress hosting plan. While the cost is a bit higher, it provides convenience and time to give back to business staff to focus on other aspects of their jobs. The many advantages of choosing managed WordPress hosting continue to convince businesses to opt for this concierge-style hosting. We’ll explore them here:
What to Look for in Web Site Hosting
When choosing a web host for your website, you need to keep in mind 3 important factors:
- Uptime – If your website goes down, it hurts your traffic and your reputation. Uptime should be a minimum of 99.99%. Your managed WordPress host will automatically detect problems with your site that have the potential to cause downtime; in most cases, these problems can be fixed before the site goes down. A recent update or a plugin might cause problems. No matter the situation, it can cause costly downtime to a site that most businesses want to avoid at all costs. Managed service providers take preventative measures like uptime monitoring to catch and repair problems quickly to ensure maximum uptime and reliable functionality.
- Speed – You need hosting for your website that loads quickly, or you’ll lose readers and search engine rankings. One of the main benefits of managed WordPress sites is their better performance and greater speed. The best managed WordPress services optimize services based on the themes and plugins clients run on their websites or blogs – this customization and attention to good optimization results in improved speed and functionality.
- Customer Support – The hosting company you choose should have expert support that responds quickly when you need help. Managed WordPress hosting services specialize in WordPress; typically, their calling card or one of their top services. Their support teams are, not surprisingly, experts in WordPress, and the goal is to put their expertise to work for clients. Whether they’re troubleshooting a server-level problem or inspecting a plugin conflict, they have the experience and knowledge to quickly problem-solve or provide the best recommendations to fulfill clients’ needs. While other types of hosts certainly offer support, their WordPress support may be hit or miss depending on which team member you get at any given time. Companies who want reliable and robust support for their busy website or high-traffic blog benefit from managed WordPress providers who prioritize expert-level support.
- World-Class Security – Managed WordPress hosting comes with high-level security as a matter of course. For businesses, online security is always a concern – and, often, a top concern depending on the type of business it is and the data it maintains online. Although there are no perfect security measures, security risks go down when using a managed WordPress host. Most managed services offer robust security measures built right into their systems. The provider you choose may provide routine backups and feature optimized servers that handle security plugins for clients. Managed hosts can also quickly step in if a site is hacked or needs malware removed quickly. They should employ a PHP-based Wordfence Web Application Firewall (WAD) as a protective measure. This is another reason why expert support is a crucial element to consider when choosing a hosting plan. A lack of high-quality security is a liability. When considering hosting options, the world-class security available with managed providers is not something to take lightly, especially if you want to enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you have immediate security assistance at the ready with 24/7 support.
- Automatic Updates and Backups – As mentioned, the high degree of security offered by managed WordPress hosting services typically includes nightly backups, but that’s not all. Updates are essential for ensuring the continued optimization of your website. Skip and update or take too long to get to it, and you could face anything from search engine penalties to reduced security. With managed WordPress hosting, your website enjoys automatic updates and backups. The provider will automatically update the software driving your site for security, performance, and more. Additionally, the best managed WordPress hosts will even monitor how the updates are serving your website. Their automation allows them to determine if the updates are hindering your site’s performance in any way. If there’s an issue, the update can be automatically reversed until a solution can be found.
Ready to get started? Here is what Aegisys offers you.
WHAT YOU GET – Managed WordPress
- Pro Performance – Built for Speed
- Automated Daily on and off server backups
- 99.99% Uptime
- Website Application Firewall
- Aegisys Status Page – See when your maintenance is – receive alerts via Text and SMS
- Free SSL Certificate
- Standard DNS Hosting included – Premium DNS hosting with DNSSEC Securities available
- Built-in Managed Securities 24x7x365
- Online Control Panel
- 24/7 Expert Support
- Free Site Migration
- Servers optimized for WordPress Hosting
- Website Maintenance – Keep Plugins and WordPress up to date
- Support for all versions of PHP with auto Updating to keep your site secure
- RUBY and PYTHON Support
- One Click Restores
- Unlimited Traffic
- Security – DDOS, Brute Force, Auto Updates, Malware automated Scans