Remotely Monitor Desktops, Laptops, Servers and Mobile Devices across Operating Systems and Platforms
Any remote monitoring and management solution worth its salt needs to provide complete visibility to engineers, yet it also needs to be easy to use. The system should enable you stay on top of everything in near real-time so you can prevent issues when they’re molehills rather than mountains. Aegisys provides near real-time remote monitoring for all your devices so you can maintain order in even the most chaotic of IT environments.
Our Remote monitoring of your desktops, laptops, servers, firewalls and mobile devices keep you protected where ever you go. Whether from home, on the road, in an airport or on holidays across the world, once you are connected to the Internet, we PRO-ACTIVELY track and respond to any issues. After all, we believe the whole point of monitoring is to fix problems BEFORE they becomes an issue. Around the clock and before you experience any downtime.
Highlights of AEGISYS Cloud Monitoring Services
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatibility: Unlike other remote monitoring software that focuses on a single platform, Aegisys enables you to keep track of workstations and servers across platforms and operating systems including Windows, OS X, and multiple versions of Linux.
- Network Performance Monitoring: Use SNMP functionality to monitor network devices—including servers, printers, routers, and switches.
- Mobile Device Monitoring: Keep track of smartphones and tablets with mobile device checks and monitoring.
- Virtual Machine Monitoring: Run checks on all virtual sessions and virtual machines under your control.
- Background maintenance: Fix issues without disrupting end users or causing downtime by using remote command lines and custom scripts, and by managing system processes and services.
- Maintenance windows: Set scheduled maintenance to run during off hours so you don’t disrupt employees’ productivity or raise false downtime alarms.
- Granular roles and permissions: Set strong rules around who can and cannot access data and systems based on their position within the organization.
- Automation and bulk actions: Standardize your checks, rules, and tasks across sites, servers, and workstations. And take full advantage of our automation and scripting tools to help you perform bulk actions automatically across networks and work sites.
What’s the point of having 24/7 Monitoring when response is between 8-5 weekdays? Cyber attacks can happen anytime so get the Pro-active Cyber Protection your business deserves.