The Fully Managed Workstation Solution is designed to proactively maintain workstations by delivering regular maintenance, monitoring, management, unlimited remediation, Helpdesk and emergency support. All fully managed services are delivered by our 24/7 Network Operations Center, and are designed to reduce the likelihood and impact of an unwanted technology failure, while resolving any identified issues, for a fixed monthly price.
Managed Workstation services is an excellent option for anyone who would like the management and user benefits of being in a well-managed environment without the technical burdens.
Service levels and rates allow flexibility in managing and reducing your information technology (IT) costs.
Basic elements included are:
- Operating System Support and management
- Windows and Mac Updates
- Scheduled Pre-Defined Patch maintenance windows
- Anti-virus software installation and maintenance
- Proactive security mitigations for high risk vulnerabilities
- 24/7 Cloud Monitoring
- Asset Discovery for Hardware & Software
- Hacker Checks
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Executive Reporting
- Day to day support of your workstation including software installation
- Full Alerting including SMS to your Mobile devices
- ONLINE Dashboard for centralized administration
- Multiple Site Support – Set views and alerts of Workstations and Server by site
- Aegisys Helpdesk Expert Remote Support
- Mobile Apps – View your PC status with Aegisys Mobile apps from anywhere
Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
Regular preventative maintenance required to maintain the basic operation of Windows workstations, including:
The following services are not included in the Fully Managed Workstation Solution:
|Please note that Out of Scope activities will be billed at our hourly rate. Aegisys Helpdesk will contact the customer for approval before performing any out of scope task|
Unlimited Remote & Onsite support
Aegisys will remediate issue related to the covered devices, identified either via monitoring & notification, or those initiated through contacting the Service Desk. In both cases, a service ticket will be created and prioritized based on severity. The service desk will attempt to resolve the issue remotely, escalating to level 2, then level 3 engineers as required. If the issue cannot be resolved remotely, a field technician will be dispatched where applicable.